Nuova opportunità di partecipazione in un progetto European Solidarity Corps con Beyond Borders: “EASTERN PARTNERSHIP VOLUNTEERING PROGRAM”
Posti disponibili per: 3 volontari (18-30);
Dove: a Bucharest, Romania;
Periodo: dal mese di Giugno al mese di Dicembre 2023;
Descrizione del progetto: Europe cannot afford wasted talent, social exclusion, and youth disengagement; therefore EPVP 3.0 project provides youngsters with easily accessible opportunities to engage in solidarity actions, enabling them to act for the benefit of the community as active citizenship while gaining valuable experience and competences, thereby improving their further employability.
Thus, the project is focusing on five objectives:
1. Involve 6 NEET volunteers in COSI and its solidarity activities; hence, supporting them to become active, responsible, independent, development-seeker citizens; and equip them with further labor market and/or entrepreneurship competences.
2. Improve COSI’s target group knowledge/attitude regarding aspects such as Human rights, sense of solidarity, volunteering, and active citizenship; as well as inclusion, inter-cultural dialogue, and tolerance; and combating: stereotypes and prejudices, racism and xenophobia, discrimination, social inequality, poverty, and exclusion by conducting monthly raise awareness campaigns/humanitarian actions (according to UN calendar).
3. Increase the participation level of Romanian young NEETs in E+, ESC and EYE programs, by providing
accessible and effective growth opportunities for at least 100 beneficiaries from the community, to gain useful
experience and develop their competences, as well as facilitating their active citizenship attitude.
4. Grow the awareness and participation enthusiasm level of youngsters/students in Bucharest/Ilfov regarding Erasmus+, ESC, EYE programs.
5. Strengthen inter-cultural dialogue by building attitudes of tolerance and acceptance among local Romanian, EU, and EaP youngsters; discovering common roots, overcoming prejudices and stereotypes according to EU values.
1. 6 Monthly Raise Awareness Campaigns according to UN Calendar, promoting: human rights, solidarity, volunteering, active citizenship and inclusion, inter-cultural acceptance, tolerance, and other important topics, with and for the local youth in Bucharest, through topic related outdoor events, non-formal workshops, seminars, training and debates, content creation (videos, posters, booklet, brochures, etc.). Each month will follow a topic and within the topic we will organise min. 5 related activities. The monthly topics will be decided among the whole COSI team.
2. 3 Promotional workshops of ESC, E+ in faculties/high-schools with min. 50 young participants, where volunteers will share their ESC experience, promote the Programs and COSI’s opportunities.
3. 6 Monthly inter-cultural evenings by promoting each country’s cultural aspects;
4. 1 Humanitarian Aid initiative, by collecting, arranging, dividing clothes, food, hygiene articles, school supplies and other necessary benefits from donors, and providing to the disadvantaged youth.
COSI will collaborate with our local partners who provides urgent aid and long-term inclusion support for homeless individuals, disadvantaged families, orphanages, and others. Besides, volunteers will participate in their on-going activities (one day per week) to work directly with the beneficiaries to promote the Erasmus+/ESC opportunities for the beneficiaries.
Volunteers will be involved in COSI’s ongoing Erasmus+ and ESC projects. Usually, COSI is engaged (as partner/supporting NGO) in approx. 10 projects per year, involving around 50 Romanian participants/year in total, with focus on NEETs (future ESC volunteers abroad and E+ participants). Volunteers will promote the opportunities online and outdoor with the local beneficiaries and provide support, coordinate the project logistically, implement the selection and preparation process, keep communication with the participants, post-mobility workshops, evaluations, and dissemination. Nonetheless, we will organize Erasmus+ projects in Bucharest, and volunteers will be involved in the project’s implementation, not only in the mobility period (by facilitating sessions, ensuring the logistics, support for the participants) but in all the project life cycle (project management, logistic arrangements: hotels, catering, materials, stationery, etc.). Moreover, all volunteers will learn structurally from the coordinator how to write a project grant and afterwards apply with grant proposals the following deadline or a business plan to join the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs program afterwards.
Profilo del partecipante:
– Conventionally unemployed, opportunity-seekers or voluntary NEETs (Not in Employment, Education, Training) youngster;
– Available to commit for the full duration of the project;
– Committed to promote Human rights, sense of solidarity and inter-cultural dialogue, volunteering and active citizenship;
– Eager to foster social inclusion, acceptance and tolerance and reduce: stereotypes/prejudices, racism, discrimination, social inequality, poverty;
– Keen to develop within a multi-cultural environment;
– Motivated to acquire project management/writing, ICT and social media proficiency and events organizing skills;
– Able to impact COSI development and the community with passion and civic spirit;
– Curious about Romanian, EU and EaP cultural diversity;
– Speaks English (at least conversational level).
Lingua del progetto: Inglese (si richiede un livello intermedio-alto). Non sono richieste certificazioni linguistiche.
Compenso, Vitto e allogio e Supporto:
– 240 Euro – Monthly income (pocket and food money);
– Nice apartment with shared bedrooms (two people by gender);
– International transportation and local Metro card;
– Cigna international health insurance for the whole period;
– Weekly mentoring meetings;
– Youthpass and VOLUNTpass certificates;
– Pre-departure, on-arrival and mid-term trainings;
L’alloggio è coperto al 100% dall’organizzazione ospitante. Il costo dei biglietti di viaggio sarà rimborsato da parte dell’organizzazione ospitante fino ad un massimo di 275€ a persona. (Le eventuali eccedenze sono a carico del partecipante).
Il Progetto è realizzato nell’ambito del Programma European Solidarity Corps promosso e finanziato dalla Commissione Europea.
Scadenza candidature: Prima possibile!
Per candidarti al progetto compila il seguente formulario in inglese, in modo dettagliato ed esaustivo soprattutto nella parte motivazionale: https://forms.gle/N74WMnivNCy8X4zaA
Si prega di inviare l’application solo in caso di reale interesse e in corrispondenza con i requisiti precedentemente descritti.
Solo i partecipanti selezionati saranno contattati via mail e sono invitati a confermare la propria partecipazione via mail entro i termini concordati con l’associazione.
Per ulteriori informazioni: firstname.lastname@example.org